Would you like to try something new?
How about these new Love Themes that you usually wouldn’t take time to do!
Here’s a list you won’t want to resist!
1. Be spontaneous for a change if you never do anything just for fun!
2. Prepare a simple breakfast menu or late brunch lunch for a birthday or an anytime celebration.
3. Make a list of everything you’re thankful for about your life.
4. Sharing a precious childhood memory with the one you love dearly.
5. Reminisce right now with a list of golden summertime oldies you miss. Sing along while looking at old photos.
6. Plan a creatively-themed gathering with friends, like the Bohemian Soirée mentioned here!
7. Grab a sketchpad and water paint felt pens and see what you can create from the sky – now full of clouds – as nighttime arrives!
Take Time to Dress for Fun:
8. Dress Up! Try a new ensemble by using your mind to plan creatively. Something pretty – or even funky! – that you wouldn’t wear normally!
9. Be Clothes-Minded: Pick out an outfit that you’ve been saving without waiting for a special occasion to wear somewhere!
10. Nothing like a picnic in bed watching a romantic TMC movie on TV! I highly recommend!
11. Grab your sweetheart one hot summer evening and dance the night away. There are loads of free community concerts in most areas!
12. Bite your tongue before even getting close to starting a fight.
13. Pledge your love once more forevermore.
14. Eat a sweet treat while laughing with your fingers together!
15. This is privately so sweet: schedule an evening couple’s massage for a treat – highly recommended (!) and check for coupons for this special time!
16. While taking a walk on the beach, renew your love vows. Barefooted in the sand while holding hands.
17. Don’t forget to look for a definite date night sky for staging a big full-moon kiss saved for this special night (you don’t want to miss this!)
18. At the end of a beautiful day… watch the sun going down while holding the one you love in your arms and offering a prayer of thanks…
Enjoy the upcoming Summer Season!!